Morphemon Duelists 1.1 Morphemon Duelists 1.1

freaking nice!!!!

loved it! cause it went out to all the niggas (power to da people). i want to see more Pokemon, digimon parodies.

Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC) Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC)

Cool, the audio you guys are hearing is from...

a comercial (played in Southern California and probably other parts).
Good job! because i get it! some peeps dont get it cause they dont listen to the radio (young punks).

Sobe......SO BE YOUR SELF!!!! its a beverage you freaks!

Nutsy & Klutsy: preview Nutsy & Klutsy: preview

cool

that number 2 was a little scary, whyd you do that to me :(

-Where it Ends- -Where it Ends-

GRrrr!!!! i loved it but...

Who da fuk didnt give this submission a 10, this is prolly the best play doh animation on Newgrounds, better than that KNOX dude.

Searching For Souls Searching For Souls

omg

Hilarious ("your mother sucks bunions")

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

nice

me likey it (i think ur first trevor was the first cartoon i saw on newgrounds)

first the cow saw beans, now the pigeon sees Ragu. how long did u work on this, and how long did it take to get that song outta ur but :).

nice job
-daddy

XIN Session 13 XIN Session 13

nice storytelling

grats. ur anime blew but atleast u grasped the its style and slapped on a nice coat of "story". this flash is much better compared to Broken Saints (front page 1/14/05)....that ish sucked .

-daddy

Broken Saints CH 14 ACT 1 Broken Saints CH 14 ACT 1

im sorry but im Snoozing

Great graphics though but...*snoozes*...... . . . . . *wakes up*.. WTF did i just drift off again...damnit, ur dang flash put me to sleep again. maybe its just me but i found ur flash very pretty but VERY BORING.

its too Artsy Fartys which i can appreciate. but those Slow pauses and Slow panning downward the screen...OMG...ITS LIKE YOU INTENTIONALLY WANT ME TO SLEEP AT MY KEY BOARD...

"pick up your mom, shes drunk at my house again"

_daddy_/xhtml.doc /zmiths23.tdc <--random :)

Another Day Two Another Day Two

Great song

I liked the cartoon, but liked the song even more. b4 i only had one good soft alternative band Galaxi 500, but thanks to you i have two, Turin Brakes.

-will

X vs Zero Trailer X vs Zero Trailer

I love mega man and i HATE you

im glad im not seeing sprites but still this was the worse drawing of megaman ever, do him justice and draw him again, i mean look at his BLASTER its all SQUARE looking and from the side view megaman looks so SCRAWNY, draw him again or dont submit your crap.

love,